Greetings from Texas! 🙂
2019 might be our best year yet with all these awe-inspiring exclusives! I didn’t mean to make January purely The Casa Club exclusives but here we are with another one! 🙂 Today’s feature is a tiny home I saw on a Facebook group and immediately messaged the owner because I just had to show you guys. Coming straight from the birthplace of the Texas flag, The Humming Bird is perfect for cabin lovers and tiny home enthusiasts alike!
Kyle, the owner and builder, tells us, “I’m a cabinet carpenter of 15 years and decided to build a tiny house in my shop in my off time. I poured my heart and hard work into this tiny home and I’m building container homes soon. This home would make an amazing weekend retreat on a beautiful piece of land somewhere!”
- Located in Montgomery, Texas
- 240 sq. ft.
- 8.5 ft x 20 ft
- 8×8 skids
- 1 1/4 decking
- True 3/4 cedar siding with authentic 2x corners
- Spruce v-groove walls and ceiling inside/All l.e.d. lighting/75 amp breaker panel
- Weve included a 2 burner glass top stove and washer dryer comb
- 20 gallon water heater
- Pioneer 12,000 b.t.u. mini split with high efficiency heat pump
- Built in refrigerator with freezer
- U panel roof for years service
- Free delivery within 75 miles
As many of my readers know, The Casa Club tends to favor Texan homes 🙂 And all the wooden details?! Definitely a steal at this price! If you are interested, please call Kyle Moe at 936-648-5006 or email him at email@example.com
So what do you think? Would you live here?
Photo sources: Kyle from Hummingbird Homes
Information sources: Kyle from Hummingbird Homes