Greetings from South Africa! 🙂
Meet scarlet, the beloved tiny container, off-the-grid home also known as a Trend Pod by WolfPack. Off-the-grid means Scarlet is not limited to conventional energy form the grid – she can run completely independently thanks to her clean energy technology.
“Designed for living in urban or remote areas, Scarlet is a durable, self-contained luxury living space. A practical ‘Lock-up-and-go’ package that can fend-off anything the environment throws at her. She is also quite a stunner, we think.”
WolfPack managed to develop a container home that is completely off-the-grid through solar panels and sewage tanks.
They converted a 20ft container into a living space with:
- 15 m² decking that opens and closes on an automatic winch system
- Bathroom with outdoor shower
- Kitchen which includes: Fridge, inductive stove, sink, cupboard space
- Bedroom with a double bed and under the bed lies the Battery.
- Fully insulated through refrigerated panels 40mm
- Bamboo composite decking on the deck as well as surrounding the unit for more insulation and decoration
- Full plumbing, electrics and water supply
- Automatic awning
For pricing looks like you need to contact WolfPack Modular Developments directly.
So what do you think? Would you live here? 🙂