Greetings from Las Vegas! 🙂
Straight from Tiny Home Builders, this is luxury in a little package! This tiny container home is new, estimated to be completed on 04/15/2017. It was converted from a 20′ steel shipping container. The dimensions of the container are 19′ by 8.5′ providing you with about 150sf of living space. This tiny home is mobile; you can move it with a flatbed truck or permanently fix it to a trailer.
- 8′ Wide Double Door Entry
- Murphy Bed / Sofa (Pulls down off the wall and rests on the sofa frame)
- Bar top area for eating or study.
- Antique dresser from 1930’s that was restructured and re-purposed for storage.
- Kitchen area with granite top, large sink, fridge and storage.
- Sliding Barn Door
- Full Bathroom (Shower, Toilet, Sink & Storage)
- Note: Plumbing is under the trailer.
- Curtains and blinds for all windows.
- 9,000BTU A/C Unit as well as a heater.
- Note: walls have been insulated with 3″ foam.
- All necessary hook-ups for electricity/water/plumbing. (similar to an RV)
- Wood beams
- Coffee Table(s)
- Bar Stools
- Large TV Mount & TV
If you are interested in seeing the tiny home or have any questions, please call or text Mr. Lopez at 702-325-2727.
So what do you think? Would you live here? 🙂
Information Source: Tiny Home Builders
Photo Source: Tiny Home Builders