Greetings from Texas! 🙂
Today we are looking at a Man Cave inspired container conversion home. This container home captures the essence of a modern style New York loft. The home boast of “man cave” modern type features. The modern kitchen is accented with stainless steel appliances, knotty pine cabinets and granite counters that give the home a modern sleek feel. The laminate wood grained flooring and contemporary fixtures give the home that feel of high-end living. The house features high ceilings, a bar area, surround sound, modern AV equipment, WI-FI switching and more. It is a must see. Even though the house has been sold, it was advertised as affordable and priced below market value for the area.
Price: $46,500 *SOLD*
- Approximate Sq. Ft.: 470 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 40′ x 13’6″ (at widest point)
- Roof: Built Up
- Exterior: Hardy/Steel
- sleeping area
- full bath
- full kitchen
- living area
- 9ft ceilings
- central airconditioning and heating
- granite counters
- laminate wood grain floors
- smooth top range and microwave, stainless steel
- washer and dryer connection (undermount)
- internet, phone, & cable connectivity
- recessed lighting
- 16 cu.ft. refrigerator, stainless steel
- WI-FI/IR compatible switching
- tub/shower combo porch
- surround sound speakers and system
- ceiling fan
- Decking will be included with home
- Homes will be issued a Certificate of Occupancy by the City of San Antonio.
- Homes are code compliant and inspected by the City of San Antonio.
So what do you think? Would you live here? 🙂
Information Source: NISD Construction Careers Academy
Photo Source: NISD Construction Careers Academy