Greetings from Canada! 🙂
We at The Casa Club have a real treat for you today, the owner and builder of Ben Homes in Canada gave us the exclusive on his personal tiny shipping container cabin! The pictures are stunning! I wish I was overselling it but see for yourself. 🙂 Todd told us that the exterior photos were taken last season and the interior from this spring.
Here are some facts about it:
- It’s on the Muskoka River in Ontario, Canada.
- It consists of one shipping container that has a Sleeping area: bunk bed with trundle bed and storage. Sleeps my family (4) and a small kitchen with dining table seating area.
- Its has a 12×14 screened in seating area on the one side and a 3 piece bathroom on the other.
- The 3 areas: Sleeping, Living and Washroom are all covered by one insulated roof.
- The container is clad in clear cedar siding and the entire cottage is made from cedar (except the container!).
A special thank you to Todd for sharing this with us and you, our readers! Not only does his cabin look so cozy but it appears to be quite spacious for just one shipping container used. Plus those little ones are so cute!
So what do you think? Would you live here? ☺
Information Source: Todd at Ben Homes
Photo Source: Todd at Ben Homes